These are 5 great tips that may help you make returning visitor to your blog and make them loyal reader:
1. Content should be short, solid and clear. This means content that you write is not long-winded. You know that many internet users do not have much time to linger a long read, unless your article is very useful and compulsory to be read. I suggest writing brief content [using approximately 250-500 words each posting] but it has great meaning for visitors and your reader.
2. Let people talk about you. Gossip – rumor isn’t only applicable for artist or celebrities, there are lot of web celebrity too. Create a sense of comfort to the reader when reading your contents of your blog; use words heat has sense of humor. If you find your article get commented, appreciate their opinions – which may be different from you and quickly respond. Thus, your reader will feel very valued and feel comfortable when they are returning. Be a blog in talks.
3. Write simple article. Write a blog is not like writing on a newspaper or magazine which is more functional as one way information. Write blog content is to write a two-way neighbor conversation between you and your blog reader. As per my suggestion, avoid using words or language that is difficult to understand because the reader comes from different background of education.
4. Let your opinion be known. In blogging, we can write anything – including controversial opinion. However, please be careful. Make sure that your opinion makes sense and certainly will not mislead your reader.
5. Check blog post. Double check what you have written before you press “Publish”. Make sure that everything you write is correct. This will make your reader think that you are a serious and professional.
Keep the spirit of blogging!