All you need to learn about Egypt e-visa
With Egypt being among the favorite travel destinations, as well as a large number of business opportunities, it is vital that the Visa process to be made easier.
The Egypt Online Visa application is an electronic travel authorization designed for folks that would like to visit Egypt for vacation. This program speeds up the application process to have new visas. The vacationers can choose between a single or multiple-entry visa for Egypt, based on the duration of your visit.
You can acquire this Egypt e-Visa without visiting the embassy, only through a web application. This great new process was implemented by the Egyptian authorities.
Egypt Visa requirements
There are a few prerequisites the holidaymakers ought to consider to be able to obtain the Electronic Travel Authorization to enter Egypt. Here are the most important ones:
- You must have a valid passport which will not expire for around 8 months.
- Only 7 countries are visa-exempt: Malaysia, Bahrain, Hong Kong, Oman, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Lebanon, Macao, as well as the United Arab Emirates.
- Please be aware that there are several kinds of visas, so you have to determine if your nationality is qualified to receive the online visa or for the one to get on arrival.
- Once you’ve got the verification that you can request for an electronic visa, be sure to accomplish the online form without mistakes.
- Use your credit or debit card to pay the fee.
- A main page of your passport is necessary, so be sure to get a scan or image of it to publish.
- Once you get the electronic visa you have to print a duplicate of it to present it to the Egyptian border.
What you should choose between a single-entry visa or a multiple-entry visa
Whether you are applying for a Visa on arrival or e-Visa, you have to decide on its type. Depending on how you planned your trip, you can make the best option:
Single-entry Egypt Visa
This type lets a 1 month stay and are valid for 6 months, starting off the issue day. When travelling with a group, one individual can apply online for all the travelers, but each of them must accomplish and sign their own forms. This does not apply for guardians or parents, who’ll sign the applications for their young kids.
If you want to visit the Sinai Red Sea resorts for 15 days, you can do so with a visa-exempt stamp you have on arrival. Keep in mind that you’ll need a single entry Visa throughout the country, though.
If you are only passing through Egypt and it will take less than 48 hours, you do not need to secure a Visa.
Multiple-entry Egypt Online Visa application
In case you chose to have several trips to Egypt, you should get the multiple-entry one. In this way you can leave and come back as you like. This kind of Visa can’t be acquired on arrival, so you must apply for it beforehand. It will let you stay for 30 days maximum throughout a 90 day period, containing multiple entries.
In case you made a decision to work in Egypt and are in need of a long-term visa, first you have to have a multiple-entry one. This will ease your way to get a work permit and get back whenever needed.